“Meyers” Religious Critieria
Church of Reality
Texts by Gayle Hiphpine
- The ‘Legality’ of Ayahuasca Churches Under the Oklevueha Native American Church,” by Gayle
Highpine, bialabate.net, December 12, 2015.
- Is Ayahuasca Actually Illegal in the United States?, by Gayle Highpine, bialabate.net, December 22, 2015.
- The Religious Freedom Restoration Act, the DEA Exemption Process, and Ayahuasca Healings.” by Gayle Highpine, bialabate.net, April 3, 2016.United States v. Meyers (1996)
- Let the Buyer Beware: Advertised ‘Ayahuasca Healing Retreats’ Are Not Legal in the United States, by Anonymous, bialabate.net, December 4, 2015.
- Don’t believe the hype about the ‘Legal Ayahuasca USA Church’ going around Facebook—it’s not legal, it’s dangerous, and here’s why,” by J. Hamilton Hudson, bialabate.net, Dec. 7, 2015.
- Pandora’s Brew: The New Ayahuasca. Blog posts published by Christina Callicot at Savage Minds – Part 1 to 7 (2017)
- 7 Best Practices for Ayahuasca Legal Harm Reduction by Robert Heffernan (2017)